- Farm Sheds
- Arenas & CoversQuality Steel Farm Machinery sheds & Arenas A Now Buildings large arena shed offers you maximum coverage and protection your most important assets. Large openings and tall clearances make these buildings an affordable option for whatever your business may be. All Now Buildings arenas and covers are manufactured using 100% Australian Bluescope steel and 8.8 grade tensile strength bolts, which ensures the longevity and strength of each connection. For large machinery, horses or livestock, a Now Buildings arena covering is a versatile, strong and easy to build. Get in touch with our team today to discuss how a brand new arena will work for your farm or business.
- Drive Through ShedsPerfect large machinery farm shed Our breeze through sheds have been created with the Australian Farmer in mind, designed for durability and strength and to withstand the heavy duty working conditions of the Australian outback. A popular choice among Now Buildings customers and for good reason, these drive-through coverings are great value and easy to construct. Fill your new 100% Australian steel building with hay, feed or machinery, and easily access it from each end. Varying heights and profile sizes are available, perfectly complemented by an easy to understand and stepped out construction manual, concreter’s guide and bill of material list. Buying and constructing this new shed on your site will be a breeze. Enquire with our team today.
- Hay ShedsThe Perfect Shed to store your Hay under The Now Buildings Hay Shed is the newest addition to our range of quality farm sheds available to farmers at wholesale prices. Hay is one of the most valuable assets to a livestock farmer, especially in uncertain weather conditions that may leave you without alternative feeding options. To ensure your hay is stored safely and securely, check out a Now Buildings Hay Shed today. Getting the right shed to store your hay in is crucial to keeping it in top condition for your livestock. That’s why our dedicated Hay Shed has been specifically designed to safely store hay out of the sun, wind, rain and other harsh environmental conditions.
- Lock It Up ShedsSecurely enclosed for your trucks and tools A Now Buildings lock it up shed is perfect for the everyday farmer and small business owner alike. Versatile and strong, these sheds offer a large open bay segment for housing heavy machinery, grain and hay, with an additional lock it up area to secure your most valuable tools and machines. Fully customisable, the Now Buildings team can work with you to add and remove roller doors, sliding doors and personal access doors to create the perfect combination for your needs. Your new shed can also be created in a variety of genuine Colorbond colours, meaning seamless matching with any existing buildings on site. A 100% Australian Bluescope steel shed at an unbeatable price – call our team now to speak about the Now Buildings difference.
- Open Bay Farm ShedsLarge Open Bay steel Farm Sheds Whether it be a big farmshed to safeguard your heavy machinery from the elements, or an agriculture shed to store your hay with easy access to feed your livestock and replenish levels, our 100% Australian Bluescope steel sheds have you covered. With options for wider open bays and greater height clearance, Now Buildings can make the open bay shed you need happen. Have a look through our collection and get in contact with the team today.
- Rural ShedsRural shed perfect for livestock and hay storage Tough as steel, a Now Buildings rural shed excels under heavy duty conditions and harsh weather. From design through to construction, every component has been tested to achieve superior strength and durability for your new building. High quality materials used in manufacturing include 100% Australian Bluescope steel, double strength brackets, 8.8 commercial grade bolts and class 4 fasteners. With a Now Buildings shed, you also have ongoing construction and technical advice from our team. If you’re looking for a shed with excellent protection, accessibility and a space saving design, browse our range and speak with the team today.
- Small Acreage ShedsPrefect sheds for Australian Small Acreage These sheds are designed to cover your most valuable assets, in accordance with small acreage properties. Now Buildings understands that every customer has different needs, so we have a selection of custom additions such as internal walls, access doors, beam over designs, clear skylights and more that can be included to make your shed as unique as your requirements. With the Now Buildings’ easy to assemble and durable bracketing system, adding bays or walls at a later stage is simple and stress free. Whether for storage or stock, a Now Buildings protective covering will provide you with the flexibility and space you need. Our large range of standard wholesale farm sheds are a great value for money – call our team now to make one yours.
- Storage & Workshop ShedsStorage Sheds with an added workshop area Compact and strong, these buildings are ideal for the business owner who needs to store machinery or hay securely. Now Buildings sheds are designed with superior durability in mind, with every column extending all the way through each haunch connection and joining directly to the corresponding rafter, ensuring the strength is transferred from a single member to a complete purlin. Choose from a genuine Colorbond colour or traditional Zincalume finish for your shed, and add the features you need. Accompanied by site-specific and comprehensive shed plans, your new building is engineered for your region and your site. Call the experienced Now Buildings team now to help you design the workshop or storage cover your business needs.
- Industrial Sheds
- Small Industrial ShedsIndustrial Sheds that are secure and tough Now Buildings small industrial buildings are perfectly suited for small businesses, with an emphasis on storage and security. Secure roller doors and personal access doors ensure your valuables are protected, while still allowing ease of access and movement as you work. Our sales and engineering team can work with you to create your ideal shed – whether you need an internal wall to separate your machines from your workspace, or a sliding door to allow you to drive your tall machinery inside and out of the elements. The possibilities are endless. Have a look through our virtual shed tour and get an understanding of why customers are so impressed with the integrity and strength of our buildings, and contact our team to have a chat about your shed needs.
- Business & Fleet ShedsRecommended by Manufacturing, Bus and trucking companies A Now Buildings 100% Australian Bluescope Steel shed is the perfect coverage for all your vehicles and machinery. Massive height clearances allow you to house anything from buses to large agricultural machinery, with plenty of space to put up shelving to stack and organise stock and tools. If you need more clearance than our standard 4.5m roof height, drop a column and create Now Buildings beam over design to increase your span without losing any strength in your building. Accompanied by a comprehensive and easy to understand construction manual and FAQs, our business and fleet buildings are straightforward to erect with little to no drilling required. Contact our experienced business buildings team to design the shed you need now.
- Large Industrial ShedsLarge Industrial buildings perfect for your site We build big sheds. With many industrial shed customers throughout Australia, you can be assured Now Buildings has the experience and expertise in commercial structures. Our large industrial sheds are used as commercial workplaces, storage facilities, workshops, factories, warehouses, depots and more. Select one of our popular standard plan industrial sheds or contact our team to customise your own, with complete peace of mind in the quality and durability of your new structure, made from 100% Australian Steel. Fully customisable, additional features to suit your working environment and storage requirements include internal walls, extra bays, roller doors and insulation. Double bracketing, universal footings and available in Colorbond or Zincalume finish, contact our team to get a great value, big building at an amazing price.
- Large Machinery ShedsLarge Steel Farming and Machinery Sheds We build big sheds. With many industrial shed customers throughout Australia, you can be assured Now Buildings has the experience and expertise in commercial structures. Our large industrial sheds are used as commercial workplaces, storage facilities, workshops, factories, warehouses, depots and more. Select one of our popular standard plan industrial sheds or contact our team to customise your own, with complete peace of mind in the quality and durability of your new structure, made from 100% Australian Steel. Fully customisable, additional features to suit your working environment and storage requirements include internal walls, extra bays, roller doors and insulation. Double bracketing, universal footings and available in Colorbond or Zincalume finish, contact our team to get a great value, big building at an amazing price.
- All Sheds
- News & Resources
- About Us
- Latest Specials
The Now Buildings Difference
We are a proud Australian family-owned business with more than 30 years of combined experience within the industry. Our experience has allowed us to develop a unique, innovative, easy-to-build, strong shed system; this system has seen us become Australia’s leading wholesale shed company, supplying trade, businesses and farmers direct with massive savings off medium to large shed purchases. We use only the best Australian steel and components on the market, because our customers deserve only the best!
We only use 100% Bluescope steel in our buildings for its superior strength and durability.
We are proud of familiarising ourselves with all our clients and creating a personalised customer experience.
Continuously striving to get your shed to you more quickly through industry leading manufacturing processes.
Our team works hard to ensure customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
Every building is personally signed and stamped by an independent engineer.
We only supply 450mpa or higher components, 8.8 commercial grade bolts and class 4 fasteners in our buildings.
Your shed can be picked up or delivered from 26 depots right across Australia.
Our buildings are designed to add extensions. So when your needs grow, so can your shed.
Our multi-million dollar buying power means we can pass the savings on to the customer.